Directions to Lake Heron
Lake Heron Retreat's address is 171 Barners Rd, Liverpool, PA.
If driving an RV or towing a trailer:
The following directions avoid sharp turns and steep hills. These directions are also available on Google Maps.
Use your GPS (or map) to get to the intersection of US 11/15 and Rt 17, at Liverpool, PA.
- From the intersection of US 11/15 and Rt 17, there is 4.3 miles to the campground entrance.
- From US 11/15, take Rt 17W (towards Millerstown).
- Travel 1.7 miles. Bear right on Rt 235. (Pond on right).
- Travel 0.8 mile and turn right on Barner's Church Road (pond on right)
- Travel 0.9 mile until you come to St. John's Lutheran Church, at the top of the hill. At the church, turn left on Barners Road.
- Travel 0.9 mile to the main entrance to Lake Heron. (landmarks: “Lake Heron Retreat” sign and canoe, and barn)
- From the main entrance, follow the road into the woods for 0.3 miles, to the RV campsites.
You may go directly to your RV site. No check-in is required.